for Your Business
A BASIC mobile website!!!
Soy will be your way to build your business. It means "I am"
For example - Soy.ac/MariosMotors will be a very fast & easy way to launch your business on the internet. Many more features and options in the PRO Package.
If you are doing business with other Latinos now but you want to increase your clients into the English speaking world then SOY is your risk free way to START NOW!
Your own mobile website is your permanent way to let customers find you & do business with you.
A website can easily cost you $750 and more to design & build. Then there are ongoing maintenance costs that never end.
MiChansa is a Hispanic family business that believes in the power of your desire to progress in this country. That is why we are offering you a BASIC mobile website to help you REACH the huge market of customers who want to do business with you but don't know how to reach YOU!
So let MiChansa help you get started building your future today with your BASIC mobile website!
Once you have your own mobile SOY site you can always upgrade to more pro features later.
Information on this website is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The data set forth herein is for informational purposes only, and no warranty is made that the information is error-free. Please note that once you leave this site, either by using a link we may have provided for your convenience or by specifying your own destination, Michansa.com™ accepts no responsibility for the content, products and/or services provided at these non- Michansa.com™ locations. Michansa.com™ does not control, endorse, promote or have any affiliation with any other website unless expressly stated herein.
IN NO EVENT WILL Michansa.com™ BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER HYPER-LINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA ON YOUR EQUIPMENT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Michansa.com™ owns all of the Sites. Michansa.com™ owns or has rights to all of the wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, graphics, music, text, software and other content of the Sites (the "Content"), and all HTML, CGI and other code and scripts in any format used to implement the Sites (the "Code"). The Content and Code of the Sites are protected by copyright. Except as set forth above, you may not copy, modify, upload, download, transmit, re-publish, display for redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes, or otherwise distribute any Code or Content from the Sites without the prior written agreement of Michansa.com™. You may not use the Content or Code from the Sites for any purpose other than those set forth above. All names, logos and trademarks that appear on the Sites are the property of Michansa.com™ or are used by Michansa.com™ under license. You may not use any of the foregoing for any purpose without the prior express written permission of Michansa.com™. Your failure to comply with this Legal Statement will constitute breach of contract and will violate Michansa.com™'s copyright, trademark and other proprietary and industrial property rights.
Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary or industrial right of Michansa.com™, its affiliates or any third party.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. Michansa.com™ has no obligation to update information presented on this website, so information contained herein may be out of date at any given time. Michansa.com™ may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or programs described in this information at any time without notice.
"Michansa.com™" is the brandname used for products and services provided by one or more of the Michansa.com™ group of subsidiary companies. These companies include Michansa.com™.
The product and/or services descriptions, if any, provided on this site are not intended to constitute offers to sell or solicitations in connection with any product or service. All products are not available in all areas and are subject to applicable regulation areas.
Anyone interested in a particular product should contact their local Michansa.com™ representative to determine whether the product and/or service is available in their jurisdiction, and to request a copy of the applicable policy or prospectus for a complete description of the product and/or service in question.
The Michansa.com™ logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, URLs and icons ("Marks") appearing on this website, registered or not, are the property of Michansa.com™ Inc. or their respective owners. Nothing on this website grants you any right or license to use any of the Marks on this site without the express written permission of Michansa.com™ Inc. or the third party owners of the Marks. Unauthorized use may violate trademark and other laws.
Nothing in this site should be construed as a solicitation or offer to purchase coverage from Michansa.com™ or any of its affiliated companies.
This Site may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws that involve material risk and uncertainties. Many possible events or factors could affect our future financial results and performance, such that our actual results and performance may differ materially. As such, no forward-looking statement can be guaranteed. Differences in operating results may arise as a result of a number of factors including, without limitation, seasonality, adverse changes in the competitive and economic conditions in domestic and international markets, actions of our major distributors, manufacturing and production delays or difficulties, and forecast. Forward-looking statements typically are identified by the use of terms such as "may," "will," "should," "might," "expect," "anticipate," "estimate" and similar words, although some forward-looking statements are expressed differently. The risks described under "Risk Factors" and in other sections of our annual report on Form 10-K and in other reports and registration statements that we file with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time should be carefully considered. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which reflect management's analysis only as of the date that the forward-looking statement is made. Michansa.com™ undertakes no obligation to publicly release the results of any revision of the forward-looking statements.
The material and information presented on this Site is for general reference and informational purposes only and is not intended to offer specific tax, investment or legal advice of any kind.
ALL USERS ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED TO CONSULT WITH THEIR OWN TAX, INVESTMENT AND/OR LEGAL PROFESSIONALS BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS, OR MAKING ANY TAX, INVESTMENT AND/OR LEGAL DECISIONS. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL PRESENTED ON THIS SITE TO MAKE ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS, OR MAKE ANY TAX, INVESTMENT AND/OR LEGAL DECISIONS.
In addition to our Legal Disclaimer Statement Terms and Privacy Statement all Michansa.com site members and guests are responsible for knowing the information contained in the following Terms and Conditions and Rules of Conduct.
Michansa.com , reserves the right, but does not assume the responsibility, to restrict communication which Michansa.com deems in its discretion to be harmful to individual guests, damaging to the communities which make up Michansa.com , or in violation ofMichansa.com 's or any third-party rights.
Follow Michansa.com Forum Rules. :
1. General Forum Rules
This forum was developed to foster a community for the Michansa.com Members and Users members.
Overall Community Attitude:
• Please display a positive, friendly attitude and be respectful of other's opinions
• Give people a little time to respond to your requests. There's a lot going on in these forums and it may take a little time for people to notice and respond to your request. Please be patient.
• You are responsible for what you post and agree not to hold Michansa.com Members and Users liable for the content of your posted messages.
• No images or cookie requests allowed
• NO GAMBLING, RX, ADULT, ACTIVE X, MLM or DISHONEST LINKS in SIGNATURES
• DO NOT Make Inappropriate or Offensive Posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, slander or deliberate insults/name-calling, or other negative remarks about another person, business, site, member, moderator or administrator. Even if this is just your own personal opinion.
• Flaming, trolling and baiting for the purpose of creating arguments will not be tolerated. If you want to fight or belittle others there are plenty of forums that tolerate that behavior. One inflammatory post and we reserve the right to ban without notice.
• Do NOT post another member's real name, personal info, URL or Whois. Period.
• DO NOT deliberately start arguments. Debates are great, as long as they remain respectful!
• Do NOT make threats or implied threats towards other members -- even if you think it's fun.
• Michansa.com Members and Users believes in integrity and respects what other forums have to offer. Because we realize members of MICHANSA Members and Users forum may also be members of other forums, do not try to degrade or discredit other forums, their administrators and moderators, or their members. This includes slander and other offensive comments.
• DO NOT POST download applications, free screensavers or anything else that could spread adware and/or spyware, or link to any of these.
• DO NOT POST PORN or adult content. This also includes sites promoting activities such as drug abuse, gambling and links to sites containing such content.
• Please make sure that your posts and signature are written in English.
• We want the forum to be open to all genders, races, religions and sexualities, so any inappropriate or offensive posts will be deleted.
Forum Abuse Policy:
• 1st Offense - A polite Private Message from a Moderator pointing out the Forum Rules, in addition to the editing or deletion of the post
• 2nd Offense - Public warning on the message board plus deletion of post
• 3rd Offense - Moderators will discuss and possibly delete the user from the forum
• NOTE: Blatant disregard for others, flaming or threats can result in banning on the 1st offense.
Private Message and Email Abuse Policy:
• DO NOT use the forum as a basis for spamming or cheating our members.
• We take PM/email abuse very seriously, and it will result in the immediate removal of your membership and ban of your IP address, without warning
• Please refrain from posting affiliate links and press releases in our forums.
• Do NOT use the forum for the purpose of 'spam' or excessive advertisements! This includes forum posts, private messages, or emails to other forum members
• Our moderators reserve the right to edit or delete any posts they consider to be 'spam'
• If we find that you are spamming our community, you will be warned by a Moderator or Site Administrator, and it may lead to the deletion of your posts and/or the removal of your forum account.
• DO NOT impersonate anyone whom you are not, regardless of who the other individual may be. Identity theft is illegal and will not be tolerated.
• DO NOT post the same topic in multiple forums. If you are unsure of which forum a thread should go under, just state that in your post, and a moderator will move the thread to the correct forum. Multiple posts are unnecessary and will be deleted.
• DO NOT post the same question multiple times in multiple threads in the same forum. If no one responds to your question or request, just post a reply to the same message thread again to bring the message to the top of the list so folks notice it.
We reserve the right to change or update these rules as necessary.
By joining the Michansa.com Members and Users forum, you agree to abide by the forum rules and you understand that violations will not be tolerated.
Please report any member whom you feel to be in violation of these rules to a moderator or Site Administrator immediately.
2. Signatures Rules
© 2011 Michansa.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The demo content provided with this template is for demonstration purposes only. All images and content (C) the original authors.